Mining Boom in Australia Edges Past Peak as UGL Touches LowSoraya Permatasari
Signs are intensifying that the mining boom is topping out in Australia, the biggest shipper of iron ore and coal, with engineering contractor UGL Ltd. falling to three-month low after joining rivals in making job cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day