Investors Filed Fewer Suits Disputing Deals in 2012Sophia Pearson and Phil Milford
Shareholders filed fewer U.S. lawsuits challenging mergers and acquisitions last year, the second year in which the number of such investor suits has declined, according to a study.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy