ING Sells Part of Sul America Stake to Larragoiti FamilyMaud van Gaal and Francisco Marcelino
ING Groep NV, the biggest Dutch financial-services company, agreed to sell part of its 36.5 percent stake in Sul America SA to the Brazilian insurer’s founding family as it prepares for a full exit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks