Hong Kong Stocks Advance Most in Two Months on EarningsEleni Himaras
Hong Kong stocks rose for a second day, with the city’s benchmark index posting its biggest gain in two months, as U.S. economic data bolstered confidence in the global recovery and companies including Sino Land Co. and New World Development Co. beat profit estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline