Freeport-McMoRan Sells $6.5 Billion of Bonds for Plains BuyoutSarika Gangar
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., the mining company purchasing Plains Exploration & Production Co. and McMoRan Exploration Co. for about $9 billion, issued $6.5 billion in a four-part bond sale to help fund the acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn