BAT Says New ‘Safe’ Nicotine Product May Be Ready by 2014Gabi Thesing
British American Tobacco Plc said it may sell an alternative nicotine product in the U.K. as early as next year, as Europe’s largest cigarette maker moves to counter stricter global restrictions on smoking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances