BDO, SM Investments Surge to Records in Late Philippine TradingIan Sayson
Shares of BDO Unibank Inc., the Philippines' largest bank, and parent SM Investments Corp. spiked in the last five minutes of trading in Manila, driving both stocks to records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline