Astra International Fourth-Quarter Net Gains 9.3% on Auto SalesBerni Moestafa
PT Astra International, Indonesia’s biggest automotive retailer, posted a 9.3 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit as sales of cars and motorcycles countered a decline in the company’s commodity businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap