Apple Supplier Corning Sees 3-Year Wait on Flexible GlassBloomberg News
Corning Inc., the maker of glass for Apple Inc. iPhones, said it will probably take at least three years before companies start making flexible displays using its new Willow material.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing