American Capital Raises $1.6 Billion as Fed Watches REITs GrowthJody Shenn
American Capital Agency Corp., the second-largest real estate investment trust that buys mortgage debt, raised $1.58 billion in a stock sale, as wider relative yields on government-backed bonds revive growth in an industry whose expansion has drawn Federal Reserve officials’ attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap