Thai Tap Plans to Expand Water Business in Asia, Krungthep SaysAnuchit Nguyen
Thai Tap Water Supply Plc plans to invest 23.8 billion baht ($798 million) over five years, including expanding to neighboring Myanmar, the Thai-language Krungthep Turakij said, citing Managing Director Sompodh Sripoom.
Thailand’s largest non-state producer of drinking water, whose shares have doubled over the past year, is studying businesses in Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Indonesia, the report said. Investments would involve a joint venture or a takeover, Sompodh was quoted by the Bangkok Post as saying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course