Serb EPS Offers Consumers Debt Rescheduling to Boost LiquidityMisha Savic
Elektroprivreda Srbije JP, Serbia’s dominant power company, offered to reschedule debt of more than 400,000 consumers for 2012 unpaid bills as it tries to boost liquidity and gauge how much it will borrow from banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting