Mikitani to Sell $328 Million Worth of Shares in RakutenTaku Kato
Rakuten Inc. President Hiroshi Mikitani and his wife Haruko, who own 43 percent of Japan’s biggest online retailer, plan to sell 36 million shares worth $328 million at yesterday’s price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks