Microsoft, Google Eye Emerging Mobile Markets as Firefox LoomsCornelius Rahn and Adam Ewing
Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc. have no intention of leaving wireless customers in emerging markets to the new Firefox operating system, which phone companies said they hope to establish as a rival platform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day