MetLife to Refund AIG After $190 Million Tax-Case WinZachary Tracer
MetLife Inc. said a unit won a $190 million tax case in a Tokyo court and was required to send part of the refund to American International Group Inc., which previously owned the business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts