Libor Criticism, Bernanke on Currency, Oxbow: ComplianceCarla Main
Feb. 27 (Bloomberg) -- The London interbank offered rate was expected to face a prominent U.S. critic yesterday as financial regulators look to improve oversight after three banks paid more than $2.5 billion in fines to settle interest-rate rigging charges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day