Japan’s Nikkei 225 Posts Biggest Two-Day Drop Since 2011Anna Kitanaka
The Nikkei 225 Stock Average fell, posting its biggest two-day drop since November 2011, as the yen strengthened ahead of an Italian bond sale after inconclusive elections stoked European debt crisis concern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day