Japan’s Industrial Output Rises as Yen Boosts Export OutlookKeiko Ujikane and James Mayger
Japan’s industrial production rose for a second month, highlighting an improved economic outlook as the government nominated Asian Development Bank President Haruhiko Kuroda to be its new central bank chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts