Intu to Raise 1.15 Billion Pounds of Debt to Refinance MallsTom Freke
Intu Properties Plc, the U.K.’s biggest mall owner, plans to raise about 1.15 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) to replace debt secured by four shopping centers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day