Imtech Declines to Eight-Year Low on Share Sale: Amsterdam MoverMartijn van der Starre
Royal Imtech NV, the Dutch provider of 2012 London Olympics stadium infrastructure, fell as much as 18 percent to an eight-year low on a 500 million-euro ($654 million) share sale and writedowns in Poland and Germany.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing