Glaxo’s, Pfizer’s ViiV Licenses HIV Drug for Kids to Patent PoolMakiko Kitamura
ViiV Healthcare Ltd., a joint venture of GlaxoSmithKline Plc and two other drugmakers, plans to license pediatric versions of its HIV drug abacavir to a patent-sharing body backed by the United Nations to improve children’s access to treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks