Elbit Imaging Yield Drops Most in Two Weeks on Debt ProposalSharon Wrobel
Elbit Imaging Ltd.’s bonds rallied, sending the yield down the most in more than two weeks, as the Israeli investment company reached an understanding with major bondholders on a proposed debt plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's