EIB Says It Hasn’t Made Statement on Energy LendingSally Bakewell
The European Investment Bank said it hasn’t made a statement on its financing of energy projects.
The agency said in an e-mail that it’s “aware that a fake press release on its energy policy has been issued today.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days