EDF, GDF Able to Extend French Dam Contracts Under Proposed LawTara Patel
Dam operators including Electricite de France SA and GDF Suez SA would be able to extend concessions for hydropower projects by a quarter to 99 years under a French law proposed by a senator from the ruling Socialist party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis