Dong Energy Seeks $1.4 Billion in Equity as Gas Bets FailedChristian Wienberg
Dong Energy A/S, Denmark’s largest non-financial issuer of bonds, said it could seek more than 8 billion kroner ($1.4 billion) in equity after losing money on natural gas investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself