Bovespa Advances for Second Day as Interest-Rate View Boosts MRVNey Hayashi
The Bovespa index gained for a second day as homebuilders rallied amid speculation that Brazilian policy makers may wait longer before raising record-low interest rates, benefiting companies that sell on credit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing