Aviva Sells Russian Unit for Cash as Insurer Joins U.K. ExodusJason Corcoran
Aviva Plc, the second-biggest U.K. insurer by market value, sold its Russian unit as it scales back globally, becoming the third British financial company to retreat from the country in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing