Dow Average Rises to 5-Year High; Euro, Italy Bonds GainMichael Shanahan and Rita Nazareth
Stocks rallied, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to the highest since October 2007, as Italy sold debt amid political turmoil and U.S. data bolstered confidence in the world’s largest economy. The euro rebounded from a seven-week low and Italian 10-year bonds gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone