Ambow Education Investors Pursue Lawsuit as Shares PlungePhil Milford and Victoria Stilwell
Ambow Education Holding Inc., a Chinese school operator, was sued by investors who accuse the company of orchestrating a “fake acquisition” to facilitate an initial public offering in the U.S. The shares fell 17 percent in New York trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's