Aker Solutions Climbs as Statoil Deal Eases Concerns: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed
Aker Solutions ASA, the oil services company controlled by billionaire Kjell Inge Roekke, climbed to a two-week high in Oslo as a 5.5 billion kroner ($963 million) deal with Statoil ASA eased concerns about its order outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's