Wall Street Bonuses Climb 8% to $20 Billion, DiNapoli SaysFreeman Klopott and Laura Marcinek
Wall Street’s cash bonus pool rose 8 percent to $20 billion in 2012 as profits surged, according to projections by New York state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans