Volkswagen, Linamar Subsidy Probes Dropped by EU AgencyAoife White
European Union probes of aid Volkswagen AG and Linamar Corp. receive from Germany were dropped after the government reduced the planned subsidies for the companies, the European Commission said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline