Transnational Nigeria Rises Most in 2 Weeks on Share SaleEmele Onu
Transnational Corp. of Nigeria Plc, which invests in hotels, agriculture and energy, rose the most in more than two weeks after it got regulatory approval for a planned rights offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders