Too Much Cash Isn't Good for AppleLarry Popelka
Apple is under fire from dissident shareholders for hoarding too much cash. The company is being sued by Greenlight Hedge Fund manager David Einhorn, who is attempting to get Apple to pay out most of its $137 billion in cash reserves to shareholders. Last week, Einhorn won a procedural injunction against Apple, and the issue is likely to come to a head at Wednesday’s shareholder meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing