Teen Hit Primark Snubs Twitter to Undercut Rivals OnlineSarah Shannon
You can’t see them on Instagram, hear their tweets on Twitter, or pin them on Pinterest. We’re not talking about your grandparents, but about Primark, Britain’s fastest-growing fashion chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap