Senate Confirms Hagel to Lead Pentagon Amid Partisan FeudLaura Litvan
The Senate confirmed Chuck Hagel as secretary of defense, after weeks of partisan acrimony over President Barack Obama’s choice to head the Pentagon in a time of budget-cutting and evolving threats from terrorism to cyber warfare.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing