Oxbow Price-Fixing Suit Against Buffett’s BNSF DismissedAndrew Zajac
Oxbow Carbon & Minerals LLC’s price-fixing suit against Union Pacific Railroad Co. and Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe railway was dismissed by a federal judge, who ruled the mineral company hadn’t shown that the rail carriers engaged in monopolistic behavior.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant