Mol Declines to Two-Month Low on Earnings Miss: Budapest MoverAndras Gergely
Mol Nyrt., Hungary’s largest refiner, fell after reporting a smaller-than-expected fourth-quarter profit as the recession hit fuel sales, Syrian production ceased and gas trading in Croatia suffered a loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts