Mail.ru Plans $899 Million Dividend on Facebook DisposalIlya Khrennikov
Mail.ru Group Ltd., a Russian Internet company, plans to pay $899 million in special dividends next month after reducing its stake in Facebook Inc. and exiting investments in Groupon Inc. and Zynga Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards