Japan’s Quarterly Domestic Solar Shipments More Than DoubleChisaki Watanabe
Japan’s domestic shipments of solar cells and modules more than doubled to 1,003 megawatts in the three months to December 31, the Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing