Italy Jewelry IPO Shelved as Vote Threatens InvestmentsTommaso Ebhardt
Pomellato SpA, the Italian jeweler whose trinkets have been worn by actress Tilda Swinton, intended to sell shares in an initial public offering as soon as next year to fund expansion. After Italy’s election produced a hung parliament, that plan is on hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing