Home Depot Profit Tops Analysts’ Estimates on HousingChris Burritt
Home Depot Inc. posted fourth-quarter profit that topped analysts’ estimates as shoppers spent more on projects and Hurricane Sandy repairs. The company also raised its dividend and approved a $17 billion share buyback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day