Google Documents Sought in Suit Over Pact to Not Hire RivalsJoel Rosenblatt
Employees suing Google Inc., Apple Inc. and Intuit Inc. over claims they broke antitrust laws by agreeing to not recruit from each other are demanding to see documents involving Bill Campbell, who has ties to all three companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing