CME Positioned to Compete as Standalone Firm, Duffy Tells CNBCWhitney Kisling
CME Group Inc. is able to compete as a standalone company, Chairman and President Terrence Duffy told CNBC, declining to comment on merger plans for the world’s largest futures exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day