Citigroup Sells Largest Note Tied to Chilean Peso in Three YearsKevin Dugan
Citigroup Inc. sold 4.75 billion Chilean pesos ($10 million) of notes that make payments in U.S. dollars, the largest offering tied to the currency pair in at least three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn