Cablevision Sues Viacom Claiming Antitrust ViolationPatricia Hurtado and Edvard Pettersson
Cablevision Systems Corp. sued Viacom Inc. for antitrust violations tied to the industry’s bundling of cable channels into subscriber packages, a practice that spurred a consumer challenge in 2007 that failed in court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting