Australia Exchange CEO Funke Kupper Hiring for DerivativesAdam Haigh
ASX Ltd., Australia’s main exchange operator, will hire at least 25 more people this year to expand its clearing business as the contribution of derivatives to profit expands and equity volume falls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans