Alwaleed’s Kingdom Shuns Investment Banks in Hunt for DealsDeema Almashabi
Saudi billionaire Alwaleed bin Talal’s Kingdom Holding Co., which bought a $125 million stake in Chinese online retailer 360buy Jingdong Inc. this month, prefers to identify its own targets instead of using advisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself