Alstom Gets EU1 Billion Order for German Offshore Grid SystemFrancois de Beaupuy
Alstom SA, the French maker of power-equipment, got an order worth more than 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) from network operator TenneT Holding BV to connect five offshore wind farms to the German electricity grid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap