Son Won’t Spend Dad’s $70 Million in ‘Blood Money’: Books
Being given $70 million probably doesn’t do much to firm up a young man’s backbone. That’s how much Hilly Wise, the narrator of Stuart Nadler’s novel “Wise Men,” has in his bank account. Only he won’t touch it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy